By: Sharon Aron Baron
A cosmetics store with an emphasis on healthy lifestyles and environmental sustainability is opening in Coral Springs.
Located in-between Jamba Juice and Metro Diner, The Vegan Cosmetics Store aim is to provide the latest vegan-friendly cosmetics, skincare, and makeup products to local consumers looking for a cutting-edge, multi-channel retail experience.
Soothed by aromatic fragrances in trendy modern ambiance, customers will be able to browse certified all-vegan products. The Vegan Cosmetics Store will be the first store in Broward County to carry the INIKA brand makeup line in-store — one of the purest cosmetic labels in the industry. Exclusively available will be the VegoGlam collection—a unique vegan skincare label that promotes healthier skin.
Customers will be able to sample products and speak with our Glambassadors who will be available to assist customers, answer product questions, and provide personalized beauty tips.
“We are really excited about the new store opening,” said Karlene Facey, CEO of The Vegan Cosmetics Store.
A longtime Coral Springs resident and business owner, she has long had an interest in opening a vegan cosmetic store due to changing market trends and the potential for a great positive impact.
Facey said that based on industry research, she sees that veganism is rapidly moving from its obscure beginnings into the mainstream — but many still have misconceptions about it.
“People are still unsure about what veganism actually means and whether vegan cosmetics are a ‘good fit.’ It is our goal to educate the public and re-introduce vegan cosmetics as a healthy, effective and accessible beauty solution,” she said.
Residents are invited to attend an evening of food, fun, and discovery on Tuesday, Oct 1, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at 2818 N University Dr. at The Walk on University Drive.
The evening will include a ribbon-cutting ceremony, food, musical entertainment, mini makeovers for attendees, and prize giveaways. RSVP Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation