By: Sharon Aron Baron
Oktoberfest is heading to Coral Springs with the first-ever “Brew Ha-Ha” event supporting the Museum of Art.
On Friday, October 18, 2019, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m, The Coral Springs Museum of Art will be partnering with Funky Buddha Brewery for a fall-themed celebration.
Executive Director Julia Andrews, said it’s an event that will bring the whole community together. Guests will experience Oktoberfest in South Florida with nude model painting, live polka and jazz music, and a silent auction. Tickets are $20 per person and include a free stein, German food, and more. Five- dollar beers poured by Funky Buddha Brewery and five-dollar wines will also be available.
All proceeds from the event will support innovative programming at the Coral Springs Museum of Art, such as the Art and Healing program, designed for pre-teen and teens coping with traumatic experiences; the Kaleidoscope Program, an art-making program designed especially for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders; and Art for Warriors, an art program designed for the nation’s war heroes.
Tickets can be purchased at the door or online, with no price difference. Visit here for more information or call 954-340-5000.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.12.06Coral Springs Commission Appoints Joy Carter Vice Mayor for Second Term
- Crime & Safety2019.12.03Crime Update from Coral Springs Police: Latest Incidents Through November 26
- News2019.12.01Japanese Wrestling Legends Head to South Florida For ‘Seasons Beatings’
- Events2019.12.01Prepare for Snow with ‘Downtown in December’ in Coral Springs