By: Claire Cornish
This three-year-old lady is ready to razzle-dazzle you with her sparkly personality and beautiful face.
Razzle is a Black and Tan hound with pretty markings and she is just as pretty on the inside. Although she can be a little shy sometimes she is always ready to greet you with a wagging tail and a lick on the nose. This sweetheart walks nicely on a leash and is both attentive and obedient. She loves to please and is healthy and ready for adoption.
Razzle says, “Come and meet me – I’m excited to meet you!” at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (closed Mondays).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.04.065-Month-Old Puppy with Expressive Ears Needs a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home
- News2021.03.11Now Living at Broward County Animal Care, Bayleef is Scared and Shy
- News2021.03.02Major Graduated Top of the Class from Training and is Ready for a Home