By: Claire Cornish
This three-year-old lady is ready to razzle-dazzle you with her sparkly personality and beautiful face.
Razzle is a Black and Tan hound with pretty markings and she is just as pretty on the inside. Although she can be a little shy sometimes she is always ready to greet you with a wagging tail and a lick on the nose. This sweetheart walks nicely on a leash and is both attentive and obedient. She loves to please and is healthy and ready for adoption.
Razzle says, “Come and meet me – I’m excited to meet you!” at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (closed Mondays).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.12.272-Year-Old Dutch Loves His Chew Toy But Would Prefer a Family Even More
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family
- News2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home