By: Claire Cornish
This three-year-old lady is ready to razzle-dazzle you with her sparkly personality and beautiful face.
Razzle is a Black and Tan hound with pretty markings and she is just as pretty on the inside. Although she can be a little shy sometimes she is always ready to greet you with a wagging tail and a lick on the nose. This sweetheart walks nicely on a leash and is both attentive and obedient. She loves to please and is healthy and ready for adoption.
Razzle says, “Come and meet me – I’m excited to meet you!” at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (closed Mondays).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC
- News2021.06.18Injured and in Pain as a Stray, This Good Boy Has Learned How to Be a Loving Companion
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Ava’s Ready To Find Love Again After Owner Passes Away
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family