By: Claire Cornish
Ted Jr. is an older gentleman who is getting slightly worried that his forever family hasn’t found him yet.
Ted can be shy, and his manners could use a little brushing up, but he is an affectionate and loving boy who needs a chance. He’s a great size, has a lot of energy that is easily directed to a toy or a walk, and he is learning to trust people again.
Ted Jr has never been to playgroup or daycare, but he seems happy to be around other dogs and is so glad to let them take the lead when it comes to making new friends.
Ted Jr says to Coral Springs residents: “I may be 7-years-old, but I have such a lot of love left to give!”
At only 14 pounds, Ted is the perfect size for condo living. His ID number is A2055738, and he is currently at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC
- News2021.06.18Injured and in Pain as a Stray, This Good Boy Has Learned How to Be a Loving Companion
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Ava’s Ready To Find Love Again After Owner Passes Away
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family