By: Claire Cornish
This beautiful brindle boy has been doing amazingly well in his foster home where he has shown himself to be a couch-hogger extraordinaire, as well as an affectionate, cheerful and attentive boy.
He loves going to the dog park and playing at the water fountain and is learning to play with toys. He is a snuggler and will always be open to an evening in front of the TV, but he also has a good amount of energy so he will also happily take a walk with his people and enjoy the beautiful weather.
He is currently being fostered in Coral Springs and is hoping that his forever family will come and meet him soon.
Tonka says, “I’m handsome, single and ready to mingle.”
To arrange a meeting with him, please contact email@example.com.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- Events2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home
- News2020.09.07After an Unhappy Life, This Good Boy Hasn’t Had a Reason to Wag his Tail
- News2020.09.01This Good Boy is Mellow and Calm and Would Love to Meet Your Family
- News2020.08.25This Handsome Hunk of a Pup is Still Looking for a Family