By: Sharon Aron Baron
Take a chance on ABBA MANIA because the world’s number one touring ABBA tribute concert is now coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts.
Formed in 1999. ABBA MANIA has been selling out theatre and concert halls internationally ever since, bringing the music of the Swedish supergroup to their millions of fans, old and new.
Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny, and Anni-Frid, collectively known as ABBA, dominated the charts for nearly 10 years and enjoyed numerous number one hits. At their height, they became Sweden’s highest export earners, amazingly, outselling Volvo cars. Sadly, in the early eighties, they decided to go their separate ways, but their music lives on. ABBA Gold was continuously in the Album Charts throughout the 1990s and is one of the best-selling albums ever.
ABBA’s timeless songs were written to be enjoyed live and ABBA MANIA gives exactly that with two hours of dance inducing and sometimes heart-breaking songs, fully live with fantastic staging, lighting, and effects.
This show is not only for life long, die-hard ABBA fans but for the new generation of fans who never had the opportunity to see the band live. Song hits include Dancing Queen, Waterloo, Mama Mia, The Winner Takes All, Super Trouper, Fernando, Take a Chance on Me, and many more than continue to fill dance floors worldwide.
One show only on Sunday, February 16, 2020, at 7:30 pm.
Reserve your seats now. Tickets go on sale on Friday, September 13, at 10 am. and start at $27. Call the box office at 954-344-5990 or visit www.TheCenterCS.com.
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video