By Claire Cornish
Two-year-old Beau always seeks to end up with the fuzzy end of the milk bone. Mistreated in his original home, he was confiscated and ended up at the shelter, scared and alone, always wanting to trust people but never quite daring to do so.
After spending some time with a loving foster mom, Beau started to blossom and let his guard down, learning that it is actually quite fun to trust people after all.
He was adopted and thrived in his new home, enjoying snuggles, belly rubs, and the structure of training, but now his world has been turned upside down again because his human dad is getting married, and his fiancé doesn’t like Beau because he chases her three cats.
Beau is obviously devastated to leave his home and the human he loves, and his rescue is hoping that a new, kind, forever home will lift his spirits. Beau likes toys, cuddles, and taking walks. He would prefer a home without cats.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family
- News2021.04.22Found Running in Traffic, This Husky Has a Fun, Friendly Personality
- News2021.04.065-Month-Old Puppy with Expressive Ears Needs a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home