By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Coral Springs motorcyclist has died as the result of injuries related to a two-vehicle crash last Saturday night.
According to Coral Springs Police, on January 18 at approximately 6:45 pm, they responded to the intersection of Sample Road and Coral Hills Drive about a two-vehicle crash involving an SUV and a motorcycle.
Upon arrival, they discovered the driver of the motorcycle to have sustained serious injuries as a result of the crash.
The Coral Springs/ Parkland Fire Department/Rescue responded to the scene and unfortunately pronounced the driver deceased from injuries related to the crash.
The driver of the motorcycle has been identified as Ricardo Sweetney II, 31, of Coral Springs. The driver and sole passenger of the SUV were not injured.
Witnesses and those with information regarding the crash are encouraged to contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Nicolas Cotellese direct at (954) 346-1753 or by email at email@example.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation