By: Sharon Aron Baron
Carter’s/OshKosh B’Gosh has opened its newest location at Coral Square Mall, property owner Simon Property Group announced on Friday.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Carter’s is a premier, high-quality clothing line for growing babies and toddlers, which also includes gifts and accessories.
Damon Young, Mall General Manager, said, “We are excited to host the first location of Carter’s/OshKosh in Coral Springs. Coral Square continues to evolve and grow with the community to offer our shoppers even more exceptional retail options.”
Brands under Carter’s Corporation are among the top recognized family stores in the nation. To get to Carter’s/OshKosh B’Gosh, go to the Main North Entrance, where it is located next to Shoe Palace.
First opening in 1984, Coral Square Mall is located at 9469 W Atlantic Blvd in Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Broward Health Coral Springs Names Kristen Z. Bowman as New CEO
- EventsDecember 6, 2023Kevin Hart Adds Second Show at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Ushers in Holiday Season with Upcoming Market and Parade