By: Sharon Aron Baron
Carter’s/OshKosh B’Gosh has opened its newest location at Coral Square Mall, property owner Simon Property Group announced on Friday.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Carter’s is a premier, high-quality clothing line for growing babies and toddlers, which also includes gifts and accessories.
Damon Young, Mall General Manager, said, “We are excited to host the first location of Carter’s/OshKosh in Coral Springs. Coral Square continues to evolve and grow with the community to offer our shoppers even more exceptional retail options.”
Brands under Carter’s Corporation are among the top recognized family stores in the nation. To get to Carter’s/OshKosh B’Gosh, go to the Main North Entrance, where it is located next to Shoe Palace.
First opening in 1984, Coral Square Mall is located at 9469 W Atlantic Blvd in Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.03.08Just Announced: City Hosts Free ‘Hoppin’ into Springs’ Egg Hunt
- News2021.03.08Leadership Broward Launches ‘Follow the Leader in You’ Program for 8th-Grade Students
- News2021.03.08Check Out Open Play Chess in Coral Springs on March 10
- News2021.03.08Coral Springs Expands Recycling Options with New Mullins Park Location