By: Sharon Aron Baron
Carter’s/OshKosh B’Gosh has opened its newest location at Coral Square Mall, property owner Simon Property Group announced on Friday.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Carter’s is a premier, high-quality clothing line for growing babies and toddlers, which also includes gifts and accessories.
Damon Young, Mall General Manager, said, “We are excited to host the first location of Carter’s/OshKosh in Coral Springs. Coral Square continues to evolve and grow with the community to offer our shoppers even more exceptional retail options.”
Brands under Carter’s Corporation are among the top recognized family stores in the nation. To get to Carter’s/OshKosh B’Gosh, go to the Main North Entrance, where it is located next to Shoe Palace.
First opening in 1984, Coral Square Mall is located at 9469 W Atlantic Blvd in Coral Springs.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.02.25Official Winners of 3rd Annual ‘Innovate Downtown’ Announced
- Events2020.02.25Annual Relay For Life Wants Participants to Imagine a World Without Cancer
- News2020.02.24Westchester Elementary School Presents their Kindergarten Round-up
- News2020.02.23Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber Brings Back the Roaring 20s During Annual Gala