By: Chris Brunner
On Wednesday,members of the Coral Springs Bike, Traffic and Youth Liaison Units joined Chief Pustizzi at Riverside Elementary School for National Bike to School Day.
With more than 150 riders, the event was a great success. Members of the Bike Unit rode with students from designated areas, while the Traffic Unit coordinated vehicle traffic. Students who rode or walked to school received gifts from the Florida Department of Traffic (FDOT) and bicycle lights from our Traffic Unit.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive