By: Chris Brunner
On Wednesday,members of the Coral Springs Bike, Traffic and Youth Liaison Units joined Chief Pustizzi at Riverside Elementary School for National Bike to School Day.
With more than 150 riders, the event was a great success. Members of the Bike Unit rode with students from designated areas, while the Traffic Unit coordinated vehicle traffic. Students who rode or walked to school received gifts from the Florida Department of Traffic (FDOT) and bicycle lights from our Traffic Unit.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer