By: Jen Russon
The second ALDI store planned for Coral Springs has now opened in the former location of Lucky’s Market.
The new location is part of the company’s national expansion plan to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by the end of next year.
Purposefully designed for simplicity and efficiency, the store is around 12,000 square feet, offering 90 of their own exclusive brands — a third of which are award-winning.
The new store opened on Thursday at 9 a.m. and will be open daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 9184 Wiles Road.
Chris Hewitt, Royal Palm Beach division vice president for ALDI, said he is excited for the store to be part of the Coral Springs community.
“We are proud of our continued expansion. Opening new stores allow us to provide even more shoppers convenient access to fresh, high-quality groceries at unbeatable prices,” he said.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2021.07.26Meet J.P. Taravella’s New Band Director at Dessert Event
- Events2021.07.26New Principal at Forest Glen Middle Invites Students to Attend ‘Wildcat Academy’
- Events2021.07.23‘We Won’t Pay Rent!’ Teen Cast Prepares for Opening Night of Award-Winning Musical
- Events2021.07.17United Way of Broward County Hopes to Train 300 Volunteers for ‘ReadingPals’ Literacy Program