Lady and the Mug won “The Heart of the Community Award” in 2020.
By Sharon Aron Baron
To honor those who are essential to the financial vitality of Coral Springs, the Economic Development Office is launching the 2021 Business Excellence Awards.
Residents can nominate their favorite business, and winners will be selected based on six categories: Company to Watch Award, Legacy Award, Small Company Award (Under 49 employees), Large Company Award (Over 50 employees), Heart of the Community Award, and Commissioner Award.
Economic Development Office Director Kristi Bartlett said this past year, local businesses struggled through challenging times due to the COVID-19 pandemic – and yet, they remained resilient.
“Their dedication and commitment to our city reflect the exceptional businesses we have here in Coral Springs,” said Bartlett.
Anyone is eligible to make a nomination, including owners, employees, and citizens. To nominate your favorite, an online form must be completed and submitted to the Economic Development Office by February 26, 2021.
“It is an honor to bring back the Business Excellence Awards, which will recognize and honor these businesses for their impact, hard work, and contributions to our city.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show
- News2021.03.03Chamber Educates Business Community with 1st Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Summit
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch