By Jill Fox
Shopping is now even more of a pleasure at the newly remodeled Publix at Riverside Square.
After loyal customers were booted out for close to a year, the oldest Publix in Coral Springs has finally reopened its doors.
First built in 1987, the location at 8160 Wiles Road has been around the longest of the eight Coral Springs Publix stores. At 46,811-square-feet, this Publix was upgraded to one of its newest formats, offering an expanded variety in all departments.
The location closed its doors on February 13, 2021, and reopened just over 11 months later, in January with enhanced grocery, dairy, frozen food, seafood, meat, and fresh produce departments, as well as a full-service bakery, deli, and pharmacy.
Customers seeking a home-cooked meal with minimal prep time can now choose from ready-to-cook items prepared fresh daily in the meat department.
Publix is the largest employee-owned company in the U.S. with more than 225,000 associates, currently operates 1,276 stores in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2022.05.25Coral Springs High School Graduate Earns Prestigious Fashion Scholarship
- Events2022.05.19Quit Horsin’ Around And Spend Your Summer At Spitfire Farm
- Events2022.05.19Register Now for Dolphins Football and Cheer Summer Camps
- Events2022.05.05Quit Horsin’ Around And Spend Your Summer At Spitfire Farm