By Sharon Aron Baron
An amazing milestone was reached by one patient at Broward Health Coral Springs.
On Wednesday, Selvanayaki Kanagasabai celebrated her 101st birthday serenaded by nurses at the hospital. Her son joined in by FaceTime.
Their medical team brought a cake, and balloons, wishing the patient many more years filled with good health.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- Crime & Safety2022.05.15Drowning Prevention Event Hosted By Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Dept
- Events2022.05.11Pancakes and More at Coral Springs Community Church Free Breakfast Event