View the photo slideshow of the event. Can’t view it on your device? Then watch it on Flickr.
By: Sharon Aron Baron
Living in the beautiful city of Coral Springs has its virtues and one of them is our beautiful weather. This year was no exception during the 10th Anniversary celebration of the Festival of the Arts when neighbors came out and enjoyed what could only be considered perfect weather.
Over 200 artists from around the country showed off their wares while musical entertainment by Blue Fire Band headlined the event. This year’s signature art piece was called “The Walk” by Coral Springs’ own Jan Lower.
Included in the weekend were South Florida authors, a young adult choir singing contemporary African music and the Ronin Japanese drummers, as well as other dance and theatre groups.
Besides art, there were plenty of other crafts, clothing, food, vegetables, even dog biscuits, to purchase at the event.
To become a sponsor at the next Festival of the Arts. Contact the Sponsors.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.28Church by the Glades Holds 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Event
- News2020.10.27Artist Honors the Military in ‘Soldier Stories’ at the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- News2020.10.27Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Wednesday
- News2020.10.25Latest Crime Update for Coral Springs Through October 20