Can’t view the slideshow on your device? View it on Flickr!
By: Sharon Aron Baron
It was beautiful weather on Saturday when Coral Springs held their annual BizArt Festival with live music face painting, food trucks, local artists, along with the weekly Green Market.
Also included was their 4th Annual Chalk it Up for Art, a street painting festival that was open to to the public and professional artists as well as Broward 100’s where residents could have their photos taken for Broward County’s Inside Out Project.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.09.15TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces Superstar Legends from the 60s
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- Events2021.09.12Bites and Sips Event Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with Food and Music
- News2021.09.10Tax increase for Coral Springs Residents Much Lower Than Initially Reported