By: Sharon Aron Baron
Former CIA director and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates wished he’d recruited Woodward into the CIA saying that his ability to get people to talk about stuff they shouldn’t be talking about is “just extraordinary and may be unique.”
Therein lies the genius of Bob Woodward – a journalistic icon who gained international attention when he and Carl Bernstein broke the deeply disturbing news of the Watergate scandal. The book they wrote – All the President’s Men which won a Pulitzer Prize.
On Friday, September 21, tickets go on sale at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts for Bob Woodward’s only South Florida appearance on Monday, October 15 at 7 p.m.
Bill Haggett, General Manager of the Center for the Arts said, “It is always exciting when you have the opportunity to bring an iconic Pulitzer Prize-winning author to the community, and to be able to land the only South Florida stop on Bob Woodward’s book tour, I feel extremely fortunate.”
Woodward is an associate editor of The Washington Post, and author of FEAR: Trump in the White House, the explosive number one best seller that is rocking the national media.
In Woodward’s speeches, the two-time Pulitzer Prize-winning associate editor of the Post offers some well-reported answers to these questions that audiences won’t learn from any other source. As he reported on previous presidents, for 46 years Woodward has immersed himself in their decision-making, scandals, wars, and economic policy like no other reporter. He leveraged a rich network of sources – applying his signature aggressive but fair and non-partisan reporting method for his book on President Trump, his administration, and its many controversies.
Tickets for Bob Woodward go on sale this Friday, September 21, at 10 a.m. by calling the Box Office at 954-344-5990 or going online to www.TheCenterCS.com.
UPDATE: By Advance tickets here by entering the code WOODWARD. Advanced Tickets.
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive