By: Sharon Aron Baron
Registration is now open for the annual Race for Women’s Wellness Half Marathon and 5K.
Presented by Broward Health Coral Springs Medical Center and the City of Coral Springs, this 10th annual race helps raise funds for the Lisa Boccard Breast Cancer Fund which provides free mammograms to women in our community who financially can’t afford them.
Not just for women, men are are welcome to participate as well. Friends and family are also welcome to attend the health expo portion of the event as well. This fun-filled morning will include a post-race party with food, live entertainment, and an awards presentation.
The event is scheduled on Saturday, March 28. Half Marathon begins at 6 a.m. and the 5K begins at 7:30 a.m. The 5K Run/Walk is $35 and $15 for students 19 and under and the Half Marathon is $75
Runners and walkers of both the half marathon and 5K will start at the Coral Springs Tennis Center at 2575 Sportsplex Drive, from there, participants will continue on a fast, flat and paved course that winds through the City.
On-line registration is available at www.itzevents.com. Registration closes March 27th. For more information call 954-344-3344.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts