By: Chris Brunner
Unravel the mysteries in your own back yard and become a Backyard Scientist during Spring Break Camp Wild.
Led by the adventurous staff at the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital, campers will discover the mysteries in their own backyards during Camp Wild’s Spring Session. Campers will learn through hands-on science activities, animal visits, outdoor exploration and nature inspired crafts. Spring Break Camp will be offered to children, ages 6-12 years, March 23-27.
Camp sessions run from 9:00am to 3:00pm. (Extended hours are available on most days) Spring Camp Wild fees are $50/day or $200/5days ($180 SNC members; all 5 days must be booked at same time and may extend throughout Spring camp dates).
Prices include all activities, a snack, and supplies. “Camp Wild” is offered at Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital located at 3000 Sportsplex Dr ( in Sportsplex Park) Coral Springs. For more information, please call Education Director, Robin Reccasina at 954 752-9453 or email email@example.com. Camp applications are also available on-line at www.sawgrassnaturecenter.org. Limited enrollment.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only