By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss Coral Springs Annual Egg Hunt, where children will have an “eggcellent” time searching for goodies to fill their baskets.
The free Hoppin’ Into Springs Egg Hunt takes place on Saturday, April 9, from 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at the Sportsplex.
During the event, colorful, plastic eggs will be scattered across an open field where children can run to collect as many eggs as possible. All child participants will receive a goody bag upon completion. This family-friendly event will include a DJ, arts and crafts, and a Bunny visit.
“We are excited that this popular event is going to be held in its original format,” Rob Hunter, Parks and Recreation Director, said. “This event is a great way to welcome the arrival of spring and truly shows the best of Coral Springs as the premier community in which to live, work, and raise a family.”
Children ages 3 to 8 who live in Coral Springs can participate. Participants must bring their own basket and arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Space is limited.
Registration for the event is required at the City of Coral Springs Egg Hunt and is open from March 2 to April 7. No walk-ups accepted.
The Sportsplex Park is at 2800 Sportsplex Dr.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive