By Sharon Aron Baron
With winter holidays around the corner, parents must decide how to keep their children occupied. If camp is in the cards, the Parks and Recreation Department is offering the following opportunities this season:
Half-Day Holiday Tennis Camp
The Tennis Center is holding a Half Day Holiday Tennis Camp for kids ages 5 to 16 years old. Enrolled campers will work on strokes and gameplay and will be divided by age and ability.
Two sessions will be available, December 20-23 and December 27-30, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The program cost is $120 per week or $35 per day. To register, visit the Tennis Center at 2575 Sportsplex Drive, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Tennis Center offers a variety of classes throughout the year for all skill levels and ages. Learn more by visiting CSTennis.org.
Simply Soccer Winter Camp
Simply Soccer Winter Camp will be held December 27-31 at Mullins Park providing boys and girls ages 5 to 15 years old instruction on the four components of soccer.
Full-day campers will receive a free camp t-shirt, certificate, and a written evaluation of their performance.
The camp runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and offers extended hours, as well as a Tiny Tot program is available. To register or learn more about fees, visit CoralSprings.org/Camps.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive