Yossi Rodal on YouTube
By Agrippina Fadel
Chanukah celebrations in Coral Springs kick off with a menorah lighting and community concert on Monday, November 29, at the Art Walk.
Hasidic pop singer Yossi Rodal will play guitar and sing traditional Chanukah songs and his original tracks. Originally from Italy, he moved to California to create programs for Jewish teens. The singer-songwriter is also a rabbi at Carlsbad North, CA.
Chaya Mushka Yaras, Chabad of Coral Springs co-director, said the community hadn’t had a Chanukah concert in a few years.
“It is an outdoor event to make everyone comfortable. We will be giving out fresh donuts and holographic dreidel glasses. Come ready to dance and have a good time.” she said.
Organizers expect to have around 300 spectators and hope the event will be an excellent way to start the Chanukah celebrations.
The concert starts at 6:30 pm and is free to the public. Stay for the Grand Menorah lighting after the show.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive