Yossi Rodal on YouTube
By Agrippina Fadel
Chanukah celebrations in Coral Springs kick off with a menorah lighting and community concert on Monday, November 29, at the Art Walk.
Hasidic pop singer Yossi Rodal will play guitar and sing traditional Chanukah songs and his original tracks. Originally from Italy, he moved to California to create programs for Jewish teens. The singer-songwriter is also a rabbi at Carlsbad North, CA.
Chaya Mushka Yaras, Chabad of Coral Springs co-director, said the community hadn’t had a Chanukah concert in a few years.
“It is an outdoor event to make everyone comfortable. We will be giving out fresh donuts and holographic dreidel glasses. Come ready to dance and have a good time.” she said.
Organizers expect to have around 300 spectators and hope the event will be an excellent way to start the Chanukah celebrations.
The concert starts at 6:30 pm and is free to the public. Stay for the Grand Menorah lighting after the show.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.11.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste Dec. 4
- Events2021.11.28TICKET ALERT: 6th Annual Orchid and Plant Festival at the Sawgrass Nature Center
- News2021.11.26Donations Needed for United Way’s ‘Adopt-a-Family’ Annual Gift Drive
- Events2021.11.23Save 25 Percent Off Shows: Cyber Monday Shopping Starts Early at the Center for the Arts