By: Chris Brunner
Have questions about the city and don’t know who to ask? Then you need to connect with City staff at the “Slice of Coral Springs” neighborhood meeting.
Residents who would like to discuss neighborhood improvements, voice a concern, or simply hear more about the City’s presence in their immediate community are invited to attends. The meetings allow residents to interact directly with staff members from all departments of the City, including Police, Fire, Community Development and Code Compliance, Public Works and Parks.
If you can’t make it to the meeting, catch replays on CityTV, Channel 25 on Advanced Cable Communication and Channel 99 on AT&T U-Verse or watch it online at www.CoralSprings.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store