By: Sharon Aron Baron
Saint Andrew Catholic Church Carnival will be holding their exciting annual carnival featuring rides for every age, plus games, food, beer gardens, raffles and vendors.
Come early and stay late. Local talent will also be performing. Bring the whole family because there will be something to keep everyone entertained for hours.
The event begins on Thursday, February 7. Carnival ride 4-day wristbands Pre-sale price is $50.00. Carnival ride 1-day wristband Pre-sale price is $20.00 for Thursday or Sunday only. Don’t miss the $3,000 raffle prize.
Thursday, February 7, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, February 8, 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 9, Noon to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 10: Noon to 9:00 p.m.
Located at Address: 9950 NW 29 Street Coral Springs, FL 33065. Buy your tickets in advance at Saint Andrew Catholic Church Carnival.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.25Latest Crime Update for Coral Springs Through October 20
- News2020.10.23Trader Joe’s Sets Opening Date in Coral Springs
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Northwest Regional Library
- News2020.10.2112 Winners Announced for ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest