By: Chris Brunner
The Jacksonville concept restaurant that was open for a little more than two years has suddenly closed its doors.
We reviewed Salt Life Sea Shack back in April of 2012 and said “it would be riding a wave of popularity in Coral Springs.” Sadly, readers have tipped us off to their recent closing and we will try to contact the owners to find out why this week.
Located at The Walk, Salt Life replaced Longhorn Steakhouse after it closed its doors. We’ll keep you posted. In the meantime, what do you think should go up in its place?
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed
- Events2019.08.20Earn Service Hours: Volunteers Needed to Help Beautify Coral Springs
- News2019.07.21U.S. Department of Commerce Awards Coral Springs $2.8 Million Grant