Families are invited to bring furry friends for festive photos with Santa!
Most pet owners consider their furry friends their children and want them to be included in their upcoming holiday celebration. What better way than to have a photo of them with Santa Claus this year?
Well, before having both a photographer and Santa make a pit stop to your home, bring your pet over over to Coral Square Mall for their Claus and Paws Pet Photos this year.
There are two dates available for you to have Santa pose with your pet: Sunday, November 23 from 6-8 p.m or Sunday, December 7, from 8-10 p.m.
This will be right after closing time at the mall. Just head through the North Entrance to the Winter Wonderland in Center Court along with your pet.
Pet Photo prices vary; please ask the Santa area for more details.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed