By: Sharon Aron Baron
One pizza company is engrained in the Florida communities they serve.
Sarpino’s Pizzeria, which serves so many communities impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, has announced the official launch of their First Responders Program, which is designed to serve fresh, free meals to local medical workers, police officers, firefighters and more.
With local heroes putting their lives on the line every day, Sarpino’s is happy to keep them well fed. The program in Florida is providing free pizza in Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, and Miramar locations every Tuesday for all first responders.
Safety contact and the leading Project Manager overseeing the COVID-19 response for Sarpino’s Pizzeria, Tetyana Yermolayeva, explains that residents can give back even more to their local heroes when they order Sarpino’s.
“Every participating Sarpino’s allows its customers to donate through their online ordering. They can access the ability to donate directly towards feeding the heroes on the COVID-19 frontlines by utilizing the ‘Donation COVID-19’ tab.”
In addition to the First Responders Programs, Sarpino’s has instilled strict guidelines to keep their staff and their customers safe during the global pandemic. Inside the different Sarpino’s franchises, all employees are keeping their distance and following enhanced protective measures.
Customers can count on the same gourmet style food through the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Visit Sarpino’s at the Cypress Run Marketplace at 10609 W Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33071. Order online now at Sarpino’s.
Keep sending your tips to Coral Springs Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses