By: Chris Brunner
The Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital in Coral Springs will host a pottery class where participants can let nature be their inspiration.
On October 1, 2016 from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m., preregistered guests will make their make their own pottery – t a serving piece of their choice, under the direction of award-winning clay artist Jan Kolenda.
Pre-registration and payment is required and can be made by calling the Sawgrass Nature Center. Registration fee includes all materials and participants will pick up their fired pieces from the Nature Center at a later date. Registration fees are $45 and SNC members are $40. Minimum participation age is 13. Do not delay in registering as this a very fun and popular event. Call 954-752-9453 to register.
The Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital is located at 3000 Sportsplex Drive Coral Springs, FL 33065.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed