By: Matt Rothman
Coral Glades High School had a pair of golfers compete individually in the annual Broward County Athletic Association/Damien Huttenhoff Championship.
James Transue finished in first place individually, shooting a 94 at the Country Club of Coral Springs. He competed against five other competitors from J.P. Taravella, Deerfield Beach, Monarch, Nova, and South Broward High School.
For the girls, Jade Scott recorded a 73 and also won individually and placed second overall in the entire tournament. Sophia Quinones also competed for the Jaguars and golfers from Deerfield Beach, Pines Charter, and South Broward High School. Also, Sophia Quinones came in third, shooting an 83.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.01.16CSC’s Chris Haire Coaches Inaugural Battle at The Beach All-Star Game
- News2022.01.15Coral Springs Charter’s Dalton Mason Wins the Senior Bowl Tournament
- News2022.01.15Coral Springs High School Boys and Girls Soccer Cap Off Strong Week with Senior Night
- News2022.01.14Coral Glades Cheerleading Qualify for State Semifinals