By: Sharon Aron Baron
The annual Senior Health Fair features a variety of health screenings and wellness advice.
All seniors are invited to attend at the Coral Springs Gymnasium on Wednesday, October 12. Participants include healthcare agencies, hospices, senior housing services, and other providers offering senior care.
The Health Fair will also feature raffles, giveaways, and refreshments. The event is open to all seniors, family members, residents, or business owners who offer services to seniors.
If you are a health or wellness-related company or service and want to have a booth at the Senior Health Fair, please contact Michele Smith.
Free admission to those 55 and older. The event will be held from 9:30 to 12:00 p.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.12.01Broward County School Choice Application Window Now Open for 2023/24
- News2022.11.30Talk Media Named 2022 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- Events2022.11.29Prepare for Snow at Coral Springs ‘Downtown in December’ Event
- News2022.11.28Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break