By: Sharon Aron Baron
A man is in the hospital with life-threatening injuries after being shot in Coral Springs on Tuesday.
According to Det. Ernesto Bruna, a man is in custody after a shooting took place at 9900 NW 47th Street in the neighborhood of Brookside Court.
Coral Springs Police received the call at 5:33 p.m. and could not confirm if the suspect remained on the scene or fled. However, the suspect is now in custody, and the motive is being investigated.
The victim was transported to Broward Health North.
More information as it comes in.
Got News? Send a message to Coral Springs #1 news site.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show