By: Sharon Aron Baron
A man is in the hospital with life-threatening injuries after being shot in Coral Springs on Tuesday.
According to Det. Ernesto Bruna, a man is in custody after a shooting took place at 9900 NW 47th Street in the neighborhood of Brookside Court.
Coral Springs Police received the call at 5:33 p.m. and could not confirm if the suspect remained on the scene or fled. However, the suspect is now in custody, and the motive is being investigated.
The victim was transported to Broward Health North.
More information as it comes in.
Got News? Send a message to Coral Springs #1 news site.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime