By: Sharon Aron Baron
Northwest Medical Center celebrated discharging its 100th COVID-19 patient on Tuesday.
Under the excellent care of the COVID Unit team for one month, 77-year-old retired nurse Marvine Thomas of Coral Springs was extubated successfully and is now able to breathe again on her own.
“We are honored to wish Marvine and her family the best of health and happiness today and into the future,” said Kristen Lindenboom, Chief Operating Officer, who added that it was a special reminder of the commitment and dedication to quality care provided to patients, especially during Nurses Week.
Got News? Send a message to Coral Springs #1 news site
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts