By: Sharon Aron Baron
Northwest Medical Center celebrated discharging its 100th COVID-19 patient on Tuesday.
Under the excellent care of the COVID Unit team for one month, 77-year-old retired nurse Marvine Thomas of Coral Springs was extubated successfully and is now able to breathe again on her own.
“We are honored to wish Marvine and her family the best of health and happiness today and into the future,” said Kristen Lindenboom, Chief Operating Officer, who added that it was a special reminder of the commitment and dedication to quality care provided to patients, especially during Nurses Week.
Got News? Send a message to Coral Springs #1 news site
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration