By: Sharon Aron Baron
Northwest Medical Center celebrated discharging its 100th COVID-19 patient on Tuesday.
Under the excellent care of the COVID Unit team for one month, 77-year-old retired nurse Marvine Thomas of Coral Springs was extubated successfully and is now able to breathe again on her own.
“We are honored to wish Marvine and her family the best of health and happiness today and into the future,” said Kristen Lindenboom, Chief Operating Officer, who added that it was a special reminder of the commitment and dedication to quality care provided to patients, especially during Nurses Week.
Got News? Send a message to Coral Springs #1 news site
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsDecember 1, 20232024 Campout Coral Springs Returns for a Weekend of Outdoor Family Fun
- EventsNovember 30, 2023Coral Glades Students Host Drive-By Donation Drive to Support the Sawgrass Nature Center
- NewsNovember 24, 2023Meet Copper and Lil Grey: 2 Adorable Pets Looking for Their Forever Homes
- EventsNovember 21, 2023Coral Glades Students Host Drive-By Donation Drive to Support the Sawgrass Nature Center