By: Chris Brunner
Do you have a teen in your family that is a great cook? Then tell them about the City’s annual Teen Cook-Off where they can show off their great culinary skills.
The competition will begin as the teams who are all given the same ingredients work to prepare a 3-course meal. The competition will take place at River Grass Grill, located at 10317 Royal Palm Blvd. Trophies will also be given for each winning category.
Interested students must fill out an application, which is available at www.CoralSprings.org/TeenCookOff. Participants can be in grades 9 through 12 and must be a Coral Springs resident or attend school in Coral Springs. Teams may be made up of four participants. Competition will be open to the first three teams that apply by Monday, March 28, at noon.
The cooking competition will begin at 10 a.m. on Saturday, April 9.
For more information, call 954-345-2119.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event