By: Sharon Aron Baron
SONIC Drive-in Restaurant will be heading to Coral Springs after the city commission voted to move forward on their conditional use approval at the January 17 meeting.
The restaurant, located at the Coral Landings III plaza on the southeast corner of Sample Road and NW 62nd Avenue will include a carhop service and drive-thru. The now empty parcel was originally approved in 2007 as a bank with a drive-thru. Also, PDQ Restaurant was also interested, but never materialized.
SONIC’s Vice President of Development and Construction, Johnny Jones said the restaurant will open later this year. The franchisee, who will own and operate the new location, is in the early planning stages and working closely with the city of Coral Springs in order to commence construction.
To date, SONIC has 3,593 drive-ins located in 45 states and continues to grow rapidly in new markets.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle