By: Chris Brunner
The Sawgrass Expressway was blocked off due to a fatal crash north of University Drive in Coral Springs.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Logan Renshaw, 20, of Safety Harbor was traveling in a 1997 Honda southbound on the Sawgrass Expressway around 1:08 p.m. Friday when for unknown reasons the driver veered right leaving the paved portion of the roadway and overturned.
Renshaw was pronounced dead at the scene. The cause of crash is under investigation.
(name was changed due to an error from FHP)
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- NewsApril 16, 2020Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- NewsApril 6, 2020Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- NewsSeptember 25, 2019Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- NewsSeptember 23, 2019Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed