This incredible estate home can’t be found in Parkland or Coral Springs. Casa de Sonseca, located in Tamarac, is one of the Woodlands Country Club’s most spectacular custom homes and is now on the market for the lucky homeowner for only $1,895,000.
Casa de Sonseca which was featured in the 1981 annual edition of Florida Architecture, is located on two wooded acres complete with a fish-stocked pond, tennis court, heated pool, 30-person spa, private gardens, and over 800 feet of high walls for complete privacy. The estate is only minutes from great restaurants, airports, shopping and sits along the fairway. The Woodlands Country Club is owned by ClubLink has 2 18-hole golf courses and country club.
This Spanish Renaissance style home has over 8,000 square feet under air and has 7 bedrooms and 7.5 baths. Every bathroom has been fully updated to include new fixtures and whirlpool baths. Included is a domestic suite with living room, bedroom and bath. Even a private bedroom and bath in the separate cabana area.
Special features of the home include high ceilings with wood beams, hand carved doors, light fixtures, cabinets and tiles handcrafted in Spain, Italy, Portugal and France.
The master suite which occupies an entire wing, has a large bedroom, 2 full baths and 2 dressing rooms, each with walk in closets. Each bathroom has a spa and sauna. The cabinetry is all mahogany and the floors in the bedroom and dressing areas are cherry wood.
The beamed-ceiling living room with fireplace, cinema, surround sound system and bar, steps down to a family room. The foyer is a 53-foot long art gallery. The home also includes an impressive library.
A few steps away from the tennis court is a tiled pool area with a fountain, whirlpool, cabana and loggia with kitchen. Another loggia off the kitchen has a barbecue. The home also houses a full home generator.
The kitchen has been fully updated with modern appliances including GE Monogram appliances.
You don’t want to miss out on this home. Schedule a showing of Casa de Sonseca from Gilles Rais at Gilles Rais Fine Homes at 954.304.1579.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- Events2021.06.15Construction Alert: Riverside Drive Street Upgrades Begin June 21
- Events2021.06.14TICKET ALERT: Comedian Whitney Cummings Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts