By Ryan Yousefi
Get ready for a weekend of fun and excitement as the St Andrew Family Carnival in Coral Springs returns for another year of thrilling rides, raffles, games, delicious carnival fare, and live local entertainment.
The four-day festival will take place at St Andrew Catholic Church 9950 NW 31st Street from 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 2nd, through 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 5.
Hours for each night are as follows:
Thursday, February 2: 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, February 3: 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 4: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 5: 12:00 Noon to 9:00 p.m.
Carnival rides 4-day wristbands Pre-sale price is $60.00.
Carnival rides 1-day wristband Pre-sale price is $25.00 for Thursday or Sunday only.
$30 wristband at the door.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Parkland Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & Safety2023.03.21Eat Mor Chikin’, Have Less Beef: Woman Arrested for Pulling Gun at Chick-fil-A Drive-Thru
- Eat2023.03.21Coral Springs Mediterranean Restaurant Faces 11 Health and Safety Violations Following State Inspection
- Crime & Safety2023.03.20Walmart Employee Takes ‘Rollback Prices’ Too Seriously, Charged with Grand Theft
- Eat2023.03.18Ocean One Grille Ordered Shut Down By State Inspectors After 14 Violations Discovered