By: Sharon Aron Baron
As part of their accelerated store growth that began in 2014, Stein Mart has opened nine new stores nationwide including one in Coral Springs.
The new location in the Atlantic Crossings shopping center opened today with a ribbon-cutting ceremony with the Coral Springs Chamber of Commerce.
I think it’s the nicest one I’ve ever been too,” said City Commissioner Joy Carter who attended the ribbon cutting ceremony in the new location that was once occupied by OfficeMax. “I’ve already bought a Christmas present there.”
It isn’t clear why Stein Mart left the Wiles Road location but Carter said one thing is certain: they realized they were missed.
Stein Mart has 269 stores nationwide and the Coral Springs location will join others in Aventura, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Cooper City, Delray Beach, Plantation, and Pompano Beach.
Bruce Weinberg, Chairman of the Coral Springs Chamber of Commerce said, “We’re very happy to have any new business in town, and I welcome them as a new addition to the Chamber.”
Weinberg said that there were over 50 people waiting in line this morning at the door including a woman who brought her own chair.
“It’s a beautiful, much larger store and it will be a benefit to the residents because of the quality of the merchandise at a reasonable price.”
Stein Mart is located at 910 North University Drive in Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration