Jaleel Dean of Ft. Lauderdale, Patrick Petty (Stoneman Douglas), Nick Smith (Coral Springs Charter) Madeleine Wilford (Stoneman Douglas) Sergio Balino Terron of Coral Springs, Thomas Alvarez, from Lauderhill, and C.J. Basarab, of Tamarac.
By: Sharon Aron Baron
Local high school students graduated from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints celebrating years of dedication and study at their chapel.
“Attending seminary for the past four years has shown me the importance of the gospel in my daily life,” said Sergio Balino Terron of Coral Springs. “It has made me have a different perspective on the way I live my life.”
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, located at 10148 NW 31st St in Coral Springs, is also known as the LDS Church or Mormon Church. It is a nontrinitarian, Christian restorationist church that is considered by its members to be the restoration of the original church founded by Jesus Christ.
The students are all looking towards the excitement of the future.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.19Coral Springs Crime and Arrest Update Through January 12
- News2021.01.19Girl Scouts Receive Funding from Coral Springs Community Chest
- News2021.01.19Coral Springs Police School Resource Officer Arrested for Solicitation of a Minor
- News2021.01.1916th Annual Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Rescheduled