By Jill Fox
A police car, a fire truck, an airboat, and more. Don’t miss Temple Beth Orr’s Second Annual Family Fun Truck event to benefit its Early Childhood Center.
Last year, more than 400 people attended the inaugural experience, which raised money for school security enhancements. The Family Fun Truck event, open to the community, will take place on Sunday, January 26, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. outside the synagogue.
Bring the whole family to explore vehicles, including a Coral Springs police car, fire truck, construction, and landscaping vehicles, a grooming van, The Macy’s Fashion Truck, The Fun Bus, and more. In addition, children can meet local first responders, enjoy face painting, a bounce house, and train rides.
All activities are included for $5 per child in advance or $7 at the door — adults and babies under one receive free admission. Snacks and drinks will be available for a small fee at the event.
For presale information, email FamilyFunTruckEvent@gmail.com.
Temple Beth Orr is located at 2151 Riverside Drive in Coral Springs. An adult must accompany all children, and additional parking will be available across Riverside Drive behind Walgreens.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 6.
- News2020.07.09Nominate Someone for the 2020 Broward Education Foundation Hall of Fame
- News2020.06.23Bus Drivers Needed for 2020-2021 School Year
- News2020.06.23New Building at Marjory Stoneman Douglas On Track for Completion
- News2020.06.18Solidarity Walk Organized by Former Marjory Stoneman Douglas Class President