By: Claire Cornish
German shepherd Wylie is just three years old, but he already has a pretty good repertoire of skills and commands under his belt.
His greatest attribute, though, is his fun-loving personality, a side that he is eager to show. He likes to play outside, listens well when it’s time to learn new things, and is always open to a handful (or two) of treats.
Wylie likes to give and receive cuddles and is very open to human affection. He is well mannered around other shelter residents, and his tail wags so hard it seems to have a mind of its own. Although he has only been at the shelter for a very short time, Wylie has made a big impression on staff and volunteers alike.
Wylie says to Coral Springs residents, “Start the car. I’m ready to roll on home!”
Wylie’s ID# is A2065700, and he is currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- Events2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home
- News2020.09.07After an Unhappy Life, This Good Boy Hasn’t Had a Reason to Wag his Tail
- News2020.09.01This Good Boy is Mellow and Calm and Would Love to Meet Your Family
- News2020.08.25This Handsome Hunk of a Pup is Still Looking for a Family