Join us on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27, at 11:30 a.m. for a FREE Community Thanksgiving Meal! We’ll be sharing a complete, hot Thanksgiving meal that includes turkey, many side dishes, and dessert! We’ll also have live music. Invite a friend, make some new friends.
No reservations are needed, and you don’t need to bring anything. Just show up and meet others in our community who wish to come together and celebrate this holiday dedicated to giving thanks.
“The Thanksgiving holiday is a time for our nation to give thanks,” said Michelle Musselman, event coordinator. “It’s a time of good food and fellowship. First Church Coral Springs invites you to fellowship with us as we share a delicious Thanksgiving meal together and acknowledge the blessings we have so generously been given. Our doors are open to anyone who would like to share Thanksgiving with others.”
About Thanksgiving Day at First Church
For more information call the church office at 954-752-0333 or email us at email@example.com.
You can also visit us at http://www.firstchurchcoralsprings.org or https://www.facebook.com/pages/First-Church-of-Coral-Springs/105461766150667.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.276 Inch Gas Line Rupture on Wiles Road Causing Closures
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway