Coral Springs Residents and the rest of Broward County if you didn’t register for the primary in July, there is still time to register to vote in the general election in November. You must be at least eighteen years old, a U.S. citizen, and a legal resident of Florida, to register to vote for the upcoming General Election.
Florida is an important state in the November election and our next president will be more than likely be determined by Florida. Every vote counts.
Register to vote in Broward County today by going to the Broward County Supervisor of Elections’ website: www.browardsoe.org and filling out an online application form and mailing it in. You may also obtain a voter registration application in person or by telephone by contacting:The Supervisor of Elections Main office 115 S. Andrews Avenue, Room 102 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 Office Number 954-357-7050
You may also pick up a form at any public library.
Anyone turning in an application to register to vote for the first time in Florida after October 9th, 2012 will not be eligible to vote by mail using an absentee ballot, by Early Voting or on November 6th and will not receive a voter information card until after the election.
After completing the voter registration application, it can be mailed or delivered to the Supervisor of Elections office. A voter information card will be mailed to the applicant approximately 2-3 weeks after the application is processed. Please complete and verify all information before submitting your application.
Don’t wait. Put this on your priority list today.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.28Drop Off Hazardous Materials at 2 Different Dates and Locations in December
- News2020.11.28Coral Springs Hopes for a Little Holiday Magic with Home Decor Contest
- News2020.11.28Coral Springs Holds Virtual Tree-Lighting Ceremony
- News2020.11.27Sawgrass Nature Center Holds 4th Annual Orchid Festival