By: Sharon Aron Baron
A three year-old boy tragically died after drowning in the canal behind his Coral Springs home on Wednesday.
According to police, Michael Cambronne’s mother had just given him and his two year-old sister a shower and then took a shower herself around 12:30 p.m. When she was finished, she noticed that her front door was open. She ran downstairs and found her two year-old standing at the canal bank behind her apartment on the 8500 block of NW 40th Street. After neighbors heard her screaming, they quickly called 911.
Coral Springs Police arrived on the scene, jumped into the canal, finding the child and performed CPR on him. He was taken to Broward Health Medical Center where he died. The girl had no injuries.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.28Church by the Glades Holds 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Event
- News2020.10.27Artist Honors the Military in ‘Soldier Stories’ at the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- News2020.10.27Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Wednesday
- News2020.10.25Latest Crime Update for Coral Springs Through October 20