By: Sharon Aron Baron
A three year-old boy tragically died after drowning in the canal behind his Coral Springs home on Wednesday.
According to police, Michael Cambronne’s mother had just given him and his two year-old sister a shower and then took a shower herself around 12:30 p.m. When she was finished, she noticed that her front door was open. She ran downstairs and found her two year-old standing at the canal bank behind her apartment on the 8500 block of NW 40th Street. After neighbors heard her screaming, they quickly called 911.
Coral Springs Police arrived on the scene, jumped into the canal, finding the child and performed CPR on him. He was taken to Broward Health Medical Center where he died. The girl had no injuries.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only