By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Taste of Coral Springs returns to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts on with a retro 1980s theme, and samplings of the best food, wine, craft beer and spirits in the area.
Held on Tuesday, November 12, 2019, the event will bring back the best ’80s memories. Dance under the stars to fabulous live bands, including the Steve Pomeranz Band, the Shane Duncan Band, Chill Factor, and DJ Joey Scot.
“The event is supported by some amazing businesses, individual sponsors, our city, and amazing guests who attend every year to help us fund three great charities here in our city,” said John Arnold, chairman of the Taste of Coral Springs.
Created 22 years ago, the event has raised over $471k to help fund local children’s charities, proceeds from the nonprofit help the Coral Springs Cadet Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol, Coral Springs Museum of Art, and the YMCA of South Florida.
The event attracts over 900 guests to indulge in some of the best food and beverage vendors, along with some of the finest musical entertainment in the south Florida area. Including bidding on silent auction items, with vacation, golf, and gift baskets.
The Taste of Coral Springs takes place from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., and pre-sale tickets are $50 before the event. Ticket prices at the door are $60, and VIP Tickets are available for $75 each, which allow guests early admission at 5:30 p.m. to get the first samples of the delectable foods from local restaurants and beverages from vendors and distributors, all of which are included in the admission price.
Sponsorship packages with VIP tickets are available starting at $500, and local businesses are encouraged to sponsor or donate to the silent auction. Platinum Label Sponsor is the Coral Springs Center for the Arts; Gold Label Sponsor is The City of Coral Springs; and Silver Label Sponsor is Style Entertainment, Inc.
For online tickets and more information, visit TasteofCoralSprings.org. The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.18Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- Events2021.04.18No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations
- Events2021.04.18Coral Springs Celebrates EarthFest 2021 and Street Clean Up
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20