By Claire Cornish
At just 10-months-old, Tiger already knows most of his commands and is a really eager student when it comes to learning more.
He was found in the street by a Good Samaritan who has been taking care of him ever since their paths first crossed.
After several months of diligently trying to reunite Tiger with an owner, it is now time to find him a new forever home – a home like his finder’s home, filled with love and laughter and treats.
Tiger is an active boy who is, at best guess, a boxer Labrador mix. He loves toys, walks, and lounge chairs and is happy around all kinds of people and animals.
If you would like to give Tiger a second chance at a forever family please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meet & greet.
Tiger says, “I’m ready for my forever family to fall in love with me!”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Rescued After His Owner Abandoned Him, Rusty Loves Dogs, Cats and Children
- News2021.09.07Despite Being Kept in a Backyard Cage for Most of his Life, Ryan is an Affectionate Dog
- News2021.08.23Felix is a Big-Hearted Small Dog Waiting for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC