By Claire Cornish
At just 10-months-old, Tiger already knows most of his commands and is a really eager student when it comes to learning more.
He was found in the street by a Good Samaritan who has been taking care of him ever since their paths first crossed.
After several months of diligently trying to reunite Tiger with an owner, it is now time to find him a new forever home – a home like his finder’s home, filled with love and laughter and treats.
Tiger is an active boy who is, at best guess, a boxer Labrador mix. He loves toys, walks, and lounge chairs and is happy around all kinds of people and animals.
If you would like to give Tiger a second chance at a forever family please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meet & greet.
Tiger says, “I’m ready for my forever family to fall in love with me!”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family
- News2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home
- News2020.09.07After an Unhappy Life, This Good Boy Hasn’t Had a Reason to Wag his Tail