By Sharon Aron Baron
Time to throw out those old documents because the City of Coral Springs and Coral Springs Police will be hosting their next Shred-a-thon where your items will be safely destroyed.
Keeping personal paperwork with account and PINs along with other sources of identification could lead to identity theft. Avoid becoming a victim and bring any personal documents on Saturday, July 25, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Sportsplex.
It is a limit of four boxes, NO cash donations for more boxes. Also, refrain from bringing moving boxes, storage boxes, suitcases, or paperwork in plastic bags. Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted.
he free, touchless document shredding event is for city residents only. All residents will be required to place their drivers’ licenses on the front dashboard upon arrival to the event. Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted. In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
The Sportsplex is located at 2575 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs. MAP
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.06.23New Religious School Director Joins Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26