By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s time once more to get “Unplugged” in this second outdoor event in Coral Springs featuring live music and craft beer.
So what does Unplugged mean?
It means getting away from your iPhones, iPads, and other devices and just being together with your friends.
Held on Saturday February 20, in downtown Coral Springs, the event the event will feature live music from Ancient Sun, life-size games, craft beer from Funky Buddha Brewery, wine, food trucks and live art. Everyone is welcome to attend, but must be over 21 to drink.
It all goes down from 6 p.m to 10 p.m. at the ArtWalk. The event is free but food and refreshments will be available for purchase.
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer