In conjunction with the Parkland Historical Society, the City of Tamarac and the City of Coral Springs whom are also celebrating their 50th anniversary, a Tri-City Car Ride featuring the elected officials from all three municipalities will take place on Sunday, April 28th.
The car ride will begin in Tamarac, travel through Coral Springs and culminate at the Parkland Equestrian Center where a classic car show will take place from 10am – 3pm.
Location: Parkland Equestrian Center, 8350 Ranch Road.
Contact: Caitlin Crossin, Recreation Specialist at 954-757-4120 or via email email@example.com
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1