In conjunction with the Parkland Historical Society, the City of Tamarac and the City of Coral Springs whom are also celebrating their 50th anniversary, a Tri-City Car Ride featuring the elected officials from all three municipalities will take place on Sunday, April 28th.
The car ride will begin in Tamarac, travel through Coral Springs and culminate at the Parkland Equestrian Center where a classic car show will take place from 10am – 3pm.
Location: Parkland Equestrian Center, 8350 Ranch Road.
Contact: Caitlin Crossin, Recreation Specialist at 954-757-4120 or via email email@example.com
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive