In conjunction with the Parkland Historical Society, the City of Tamarac and the City of Coral Springs whom are also celebrating their 50th anniversary, a Tri-City Car Ride featuring the elected officials from all three municipalities will take place on Sunday, April 28th.
The car ride will begin in Tamarac, travel through Coral Springs and culminate at the Parkland Equestrian Center where a classic car show will take place from 10am – 3pm.
Location: Parkland Equestrian Center, 8350 Ranch Road.
Contact: Caitlin Crossin, Recreation Specialist at 954-757-4120 or via email email@example.com
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2019.08.16Man Arrested in 1983 Coral Springs Sexual Battery Case Thanks to DNA Evidence
- Crime & Safety2019.08.15Coral Springs Woman Arrested for Routinely Striking, Punching, her Child
- Crime & Safety2019.08.14Pastor Living in Coral Springs Charged with Molesting Teen Boy
- Events2019.08.13Parkland Pokers 14U Baseball Tryouts Open to all Coral Springs Residents