A Coral Springs resident was killed in a single vehicle motorcycle accident today at the 10700 Block of Westview Drive.
Preliminary investigation shows that at approximately 2:25a.m., today, a 2012 Harley Davidson motorcycle was traveling westbound on Westview Drive, when it struck the center median at the 10700 block. Both the driver and passenger were ejected off of the motorcycle. The driver identified as Jason Lovins, 39, of Coral Springs was pronounced dead on scene. The passenger identified as Raquel Cherry, 37, of Lighthouse Point, was transported to Broward Health North, and was later released.
Anyone with information can contact Officer Eric Schuster, of the Coral Springs Police Department Traffic Unit at (954) 346-1247.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home